Why Choose Residential Solar Energy?
Solar Power Homes are Practical (and economical)
All over Maryland, Washington DC and New Jersey people are integrating solar power panels into their homes for many reasons – here are a few:
- Take control of your home energy costs for years to come.
- Enjoy a return on your investment (really) – as utility rates increase by 5-15% you’re actually earning cash in the form of Renewable Energy Credits – it’s positive return on investment from day one.
- Any form of renewable energy is good for our future. Help combat global warming by reducing green house gasses and be part of the local green job movement. It’s a win – win.
- Home solar power is free (after the initial purchase of your system). Ten years from now…it’s still free. Meanwhile, prices for fossil fuels rise higher and higher year after year.
- Increase the value of your home by $20,000 for every $1,000 in annual energy savings (Appraisal Journal, Chicago, Il).
- No fuel, waste, or pollution is expelled in its usage.